In this Fall & Winter issue, we’re inviting you to come sit and knit with us while getting lost watching the flames of our campfire dance. 13 modern, wearable knitwear designs will keep us cozy and warm, not only around the fire, but also in our everyday adventures.
Texture, cables, colorwork or soothing stockinette – no matter which one speaks to you at the moment, you’ll find something you love in these pages. Speaking of love: The love for this planet and carefully caring for it while we’re out in nature is the thread that weaves through this issue’s essays and illustration.
Agata Mackiewicz, Audrey Borrego, Barbara Gottwik, Eimear Earley, Elena Solier Jansà, Elizabeth Nihoniho, Fabienne Gassmann, Hanna Maciejewska, Mara Licole Taylor, Marie Régnier, Natalie Sheldon, Susan Schädler, Thien-Kieu Lam
Bouclelaine, De Rerum Natura, Garthenor Organic, Ginger Twist Studio, Lanivendole, Life in the Long Grass, Maison Corlène, Mominoki Yarn, Ritual Dyes, Stolen Stitches, The Grey Sheep Co., Wild Earth Yarns, Xolla Wool
Marie Shultz, Marina Skua, Sophie Thomas, Vera Hoenen
• Recommended Retail Price: €26.90
• Format: Every print copy comes with two download codes printed inside: One for a digital copy, and one for adding the magazine to your Ravelry library.
• Ads: Not a single one - we're completely ad-free!
• Length: 136 full-color pages
• Dimensions: 20 x 26 x 1 cm / 7.9 x 10.3 x 0.4”
• Weight: Approx. 400g
• Made out of 100% recycled paper that carries the "Blauer Engel" (Blue Angel) certificate, the highest environmental certificate available for print products
• Printed with Umweltdruck Berlin, a printer that is local to us, focuses on sustainable products, and is also "Blauer Engel" (Blue Angel) certified
• Packaged without a scrap of plastic - we use 100% recycled paper materials instead
• Shipped with DHL or USPS Green delivery services, offsetting all carbon emissions occurring through shipping
We're always excited to talk yarn and patterns and answer any questions you might have!