Stockist Preorders forMaking Stories Magazine Issue 9 open on!
Theme: In Bloom
For Issue 9, we’re inviting you to explore secret gardens with us, to breathe in deeply, to delight at that peony that’s just starting to bloom.
Wandering through that arch overgrown with roses in full bloom, we’re filled with wonder at the beauty and intricacy of the flowers and curiosity to see which hidden treasures the next steps hold for us.
Each flower a different shade, each petal a marvel. From bud to bloom, from earth to sky, a never-ending cycle of life.
Anne Ginger, Ayano Tanaka, Barbara Gottwik, Emma Ducher, Julia Exner, Kjerstin Rovetta, Makenzie Alvarez, Maria Magnusson, Marie Régnier, Natalia Milas, Pelin Akbaba, Valerie Rachel
Biches & Bûches, De Rerum Natura, Garthenor Organic, Hey Mama Wolf, Holst Garn, Knitting for Olive, Krea Deluxe, La Bien Aimée, Pascuali, The Fibre Co., Wool & Palette
• Content: 12 patterns, 1 essay
• Recommended Retail Price: €26.90
• Format: Every print copy comes with two download codes printed inside: One for a digital copy, and one for adding the magazine to your Ravelry library.
• Length: 136 full-color pages
• Dimensions: 20 x 26 x 1 cm / 7.9 x 10.3 x 0.4”
• Weight: Approx. 400g
• NEW: Made out of 100% recycled paper with a coated finish to make the photos really stand out
• NEW: Printed with Königsdruck in Berlin, a family-run printer with a focus on sustainability
• Packaged without a scrap of plastic - we use 100% recycled paper materials instead
• Shipped with DHL or USPS Green delivery services, offsetting all carbon emissions occurring through shipping
We're always excited to talk yarn and patterns and answer any questions you might have!