End Customer Preorder Start: July 17 (i.e. from this day on, you're more than welcome to open preorders in your shop). You can start shipping them out in the week starting August 22.
As we’re moving into our 10th issue, we’d love to explore a theme with you that is at the very heart of Making Stories: To make something we’ll love and wear for years to come.
Put into one word: Heirloom.
Our designers drew inspiration from beloved heirlooms that were passed down to you or by the things they cannot wait to wear over and over again.
Andrea Gaughan, Barbara von Stieglitz, Bernadette Hassett, Caroline Blay, Fiona Alice, Izabela Grzybek, Jennifer Brou, Julia Exner, Maren Odenthal, Susanna Kaartinen, Terri Maue
Abundant Earth Fiber, BC Garn, De Rerum Natura, El Robledal de la Santa, Garthenor Organic, Great Ocean Road Woollen Mill, Hudson + West Co., Nature's Luxury, Wool & Palette, woollentwine
Alicia de los Reyes, Maureen Lewicki
• Content: 11 patterns, 2 essays
• Recommended Retail Price: €26.90
• Format: Every print copy comes with two download codes printed inside: One for a digital copy, and one for adding the magazine to your Ravelry library.
• Length: 136 full-color pages
• Dimensions: 20 x 26 x 1 cm / 7.9 x 10.3 x 0.4”
• Weight: Approx. 400g
• Made out of 100% recycled paper with a coated finish to make the photos really stand out
• Printed with Königsdruck in Berlin, a family-run printer with a focus on sustainability
• Packaged without a scrap of plastic - we use 100% recycled paper materials instead
• Shipped with DHL or USPS Green delivery services, offsetting all carbon emissions occurring through shipping
We're always excited to talk yarn and patterns and answer any questions you might have!